My Closet: White House Black Market

Friday, March 4

So I have been doing a complete fashion overhaul of my closet for the upcoming spring season as well as adding a few classic pieces that will take me through multiple seasons.  I decided to change my own personal style aesthetic and go with a dressy casual look.  Yesterday my shopping adventure was dedicated to finding a nice blazer and boy did I find one.  I happened into White House Black Market and bought a few pieces that I thought were  interesting and versatile. 




Utility Field Jacket- $108.00



Layered Sateen Blazer - $148.00





















Tipped Mini-Dot Trench Coat- $188.00



















Next I will tackle the long silhoutte as well as the pencil skirt.  I am very petite so this will be very challenging for me.  Stay tuned as I will be sure to post my finds.  In the meantime if you are interested in any of these pieces head over to White House Black Market to shop the looks.