'Mad' About Bobbi Brown Cosmetics

Friday, March 4

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics are quickly becoming my favorite cosmetics line.  Their products are so light weight and natural looking.  I wanted to share a few of my favorites as well as some of the new products she has out as well. 


Bobbi Brown Liquid Foundation with SPF15 - I use it religiously it gives me even tone and coverage and a nice golden look.  I love this stuff.





Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 Treatment Lip Shine with SPF 15-  all day coverage, light weight and keeps my lips plent moisturized. 




Creamy Concealer 


Creamy Concealer Kit- I love this product, it is a make up secret that I picked up from an up and coming make-up artist check out her blog C Thru My Eyes.  It gives a bright eyed look and it gets rid of those dark under eye circles. 


Rich Lip Color SPF 12
Rich Lip Color SPF 12-  I haven't tried this lipstick out yet but I am dying too.  I have one lipstick from MAC and I love it and I am looking forward to adding to the brand with this new one. 



These are just a few of the great products that Bobbi Brown Cosmetics have to offer head over to http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/ to check out more.