Everyone is 'Mad' about Herve Leger

Saturday, August 21

. . . and I do mean everyone.  I have been noticing a trend among celebrities at red carpet events and magazine cover shoots and that is the Herve Leger bandage dress.  Herve Leger was originally founded in 1985 and later acquired by BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP in 1998.  Under the tutelage of BCBGMaxAzriaGroup, Herve Leger's ready to wear collection has been a staple of most celebrities.  Check out a couple of celebs rocking the infamous "bandage" dress.  These dresses are tough, I have yet to see one that I don't like. 






Like anything high fashion these dresses run ya upward $1,000+ but I found an authorized online reseller of the company's dresses that sells them half off.  So if you are willing to pay $400-$500 for a real Herve Leger bandage dress check out this website http://www.herveslegesrdress.com/ they have some cute stuff on here.


Also check out the Herve Leger Fall 2010 ready to wear collection here