Wedding in the Country

Saturday, September 10

Dress: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Enzo Angiolini; Purse: Elliott Lucca







This weekend I had the honor of attending my very first outdoor wedding.  As you can see from the pictures it was held at a lovely estate out in the country.  The property was beyond beautiful with the white brick and scenery.  I decided to  play it safe and go with neutral shades in black and tan.  I absolutely love this Ann Taylor sheath with asymmetrical hem and a bit of a bubble skirt type structure to it.  This is only my second time wearing these Enzo Angiolini pumps and I have to say they are the most comfortable pair of shoes I own.  I love how sophisticated they look with the pointed toe and the extra feminine detail of the bow on the heel.  Instead of carrying a clutch I opted for an Elliott Lucca shoulder bag with chain detail.