Summer Vacation: The Bahamas

Tuesday, July 12



I know I haven't been blogging like I normally do but I have a great excuse, I traveled to the Bahamas last week on the Disney Dream.  This was my first time traveling with Disney Cruises and I have to say I highly recommend it to everyone.  I have traveled with Carnival Cruise in the past and it is nothing compared to Disney Cruise.  I actually was sad to leave, it was like a little utopia.  I travelled to Castaway Cay Island (Disney's private island in the Bahamas) and Nassau Bahamas.  I didn't get to shop like I wanted to but it is okay I still had a lot of fun.  I decided to share a few of the outfits I wore on my trip.  My favorites had to be the Ikat/Tribal print shirt/skirt ensemble and the BCBGMaxAzria dress that left nothing to the imagination (I actually wore it as a cover up). 

shirt- J. Crew; skirt- J. Crew; sandals- Steve Madden

dress- BCBGMaxAzria

dress- J. Crew

dress- Ann Taylor Loft

shirt- Nordstrom; skirt- Nordstrom; sandals- Steve Madden