My Closet: Clutch + Slingbacks

Monday, May 16





Funny story behind these Sam Edelman slingbacks.  I had my eye on the nude patent leather ones forever and finally decided to get them.  They did not have my size in those so I reluctantly bought these pair.  I absolutely have never owned a pair of sling back shoes in my life and never thought I would.  They always remind me of older women for some reason but as soon as I tried these on I knew I had to have them.  They are very chic and different from anything I have in my closet.  I may still go back to get these in the nude color.

Oversized clutches are in and this bag is amazing as it has a three way function.  It has removable straps that allows it to be worn as a tote, oversized clutch and crossbody/shoulder bag.  I absolutely love it and am thinking about going back to get the nude one.

Shoes- Sam Edelman 'Ionia' Metallic Slingback- Nordstrom
Bag- Sondra Roberts- Nordstrom