Designer Spotlight: Victoria Beckham

Wednesday, May 4

I will admit I was skeptical of Victoria Beckham as a designer and barely paid any attention to her work until recently.  I was still hesitant to decide whether I liked her or not becuase she came off as elitist and snobbish.  Well after reading February's British Vogue Cover Story 'Queen Victoria', I have a new found respect for Mrs.  Beckham.  She seems like a very warm and personable woman and she has a crazy work ethic.  It was interesting to read about her designing process as she states in the interview "she doesn't draw she ties things around her and experiments with looks".  This is impressive considering how amazing her stuff actually is.  I just wanted to share some of her collection with you guys.  I know I am super late on this story but I tend to stockpile all of my international editions of my magazines so I am always a few months behind on reading them.