Culture: The World's Prettiest Places

Thursday, May 19

US News Travel compiled a photo slide show of the world's prettiest places and I felt obligated to share it with my readers.  I don't know what it is about things that are aesthetically pleasing to the eye that puts me in my happy place but I love things like this.  It makes me hope for that one day where I can up and travel to the most beautiful sights in the world. 


The Great Barrier Reef, Australia


The Great Temple of Ramses II, Egypt


The Palace of Versailles, France

Machu Picchu, Peru


The Great Wall, China


The Grand Canyon, USA

Borobudur, Indonesia

Taj Mahal, India

Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia

The Northern Lights, Arctic Circle


If you had your choice which one of these beautiful places would you like to visit?