A Few Things . . .

Thursday, January 6

 I am LOVING Rihanna's new studio effortI never thought she had the strongest vocals but you can help me overlook certain things if the production value is there and I really think that she did a great job production wise with this album.  I also love the Nicki Minaj and Eminem collaborations. 

I can't wait for OPI to release their new Katy Perry Collection of nail polishes



Congratulations to Nicki Minaj for going platinum.  I got the album it is not quite what I was expecting and is definitely different.  She has managed to win me over just because she has found a lane and is building a success from that lane and I can't be mad at her.  It looks like 2010 turned out to be her year and she is gearing up to own 2011. 


Tom Ford is back with a new collection.  

Rankin presents Rosie Huntington Whiteley in Ten Times Rosie