Lanvin Collaborates with H&M to Design Exclusive Collection

Friday, September 3

To all my fashion on a budget readers out there I came across this tidbit of news that you may find interesting.  Come fall 2010, yes as early as November, Lanvin will be designing an exclusive collection for H&M.  A lot of these high fashion couturiers have the most expensive collections so it is nice to see Lanvin expanding and providing an opportunity for us regular folk to experience this collection.  It is also a plus for H&M as it provides a certain luxury to their clothes that I just have not been able to find.  I know a lot of people shop at H&M but I am not one of them.  Hopefully this exclusive collection will have the same quality in design and originality as the designer's ready to wear couture pieces.  Either way I found this to be a very interesting collaboration, Target does this kind of stuff all the time but it is good to see other places jumping on board with this idea.

[SOURCE]