Summer Look

Thursday, July 1

Okay so you guys can probably guess by now that I love clothes and shoes.  Well I have been on a budget this year so I have been going through my closet trying to come up with my summer look.  I love the distressed denim look this summer with the tunics and tees.  I also love leggings, they are so comfortable so I tend to wear them a lot too.  Express has the best leggings in the business if you ask me.  Here a few examples of a couple of the looks I have already pulled off. 


I suggest instead of paying a lot of money buying cut off denim shorts (they are quite expensive especially if you go with a well known brand) just take some of your old jeans that you don't wear anymore and cut those up.  Use a rock and rub the denim and throw them in the washer and dryer to get the distressed look.  Also leggings are the cheapest thing you can buy.  Beware some places make them extremely cheap so you may end up with a  hole in a pair or two after a couple of washes.  I highly recommend Express leggings they are very durable.