Nicki Minaj is a Natural Beauty . . .

Thursday, July 22

. . . in her new 'Your Love' video.  I don't really like this song and I am still waiting on her to drop a non feature that I actually like.  I will admit Nicki toned it down in this video with the make-up and the girl is very pretty.  I like her when she looks like this.  I still luv the old mixtape Nicki, I want her to go back to that sound, but she is a businesswoman and she is trying to appeal to the masses, even if they are teenage girls.  Check out the video if not for the song just to see how beautiful this girl is capable of being when she is herself.

SN: Not a Nicki hater or stan but it is something about this girl that makes me feel like her persona is not really her.  I am waiting for the day when she gives us the real Nicki.