'Mad' about Carol's Daughter

Wednesday, May 26


Okay so I was watching Oprah recently and Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith were on there.  I was fascinated by Jada's skin, it was so flawless and beautiful, so naturally I had to figure out her secret.  I did some research and learned that she uses Carol's Daughter's Products.  I immediately rushed out to Sephora to find it and I was extremely surprised and excited to see that they carried an entire line of products.  I am currently using the Wash Away the Oil Skin Care set.  It comes with Face Wash, Face Toner and Face lotion.  If you use all three products in that order I promise you will be extremely happy with the results, I know I am.

Check out the Carol's Daughter website for more skin care and hair care products:  http://www.carolsdaughter.com/home.do