Highlights: Resort '15

Sunday, June 29










I am absolutely loving what I am seeing from the Resort collections.  If you consistently follow my blog you may recognize the usual suspects with BCBG Max Azria, Proenza Schouler, Burberry Prorsum and Chloe.  However, I absolutely had to include that Fendi collection this go round.  I usually love accessories out of the major fashion houses like Fendi and Louis Vuitton and am not very partial to their RTW showings.  My aesthetic is more minimalist with a touch of modern luxe.  I love structured pieces and clothing that translates well into everyday looks.  Fendi doesn't usually fit into my aesthetic but the '15 Resort collection was just too beautiful to not acknowledge.  Sometimes you have to appreciate the artistry in a designer's collection.