Beauty: Cold Pressed Argan Oil (100% Pure)

Sunday, April 7




So I have been really conscientious of the ingredients in a lot of my hair and beauty products of late.  I swear by Aveda's products, as these make up 90% of my beauty regimen.  Even so these are not 100% organic and there are still some chemicals in these products.  I was reading Rumi Neely's ITG profile and she made an excellent point about finding the organic equivalent of some of the more natural ingredients you find in your favorite products.  I am an avid user of Moroccan/Argan oil and have been looking for something in a spray/aerosol format.  I came across this product on Amazon's website and it boasts of being 100% pure with certificate of organic operation as proof.  I am really excited for the arrival of this product and trust a product review will be forthcoming.  I just recently got a haircut and anticipate a dye job shortly so I really need something to help keep my locks moisturized as they are fine and tend to get extremely brittle and dry when I do anything to chemically alter it.