More Kardashians: Kylie and Kendall all Grown Up

Friday, June 25

Okay so I will admit while the Kardashians are not my favorite still I like most of everyone else find myself tuning in.  When I came across this picture on the Internet I was shocked, OMG look at Kylie and Kendall.  Kendall is beautiful, she has got to be the prettiest out of the whole lot.  Its a shame that Bruce and Kris let them dress like this tho they are only 12 and 14, I personally think this look is way too mature for the two of them.  Somebody is going to jail these little girls look nothing like their age, I hope they don't follow in the footsteps of their older sisters.  I respect them as business women but they all get the *side eye* from me about how they choose their men.  You are not going to convince me Kim and Khloe aren't groupies and poor Kourtney she had a baby by the worse kinda douche bag possible.  Anyways didn't want to get on a soapbox about the Kardashians but did want to share this pic of Kylie and Kendall.

Sidebar:  I do think Kendall will make a great high fashion runway model, thats if she is smart enough to not let her mother be her business manager.